“Discover Belfast Tours NI top attractions”
Belfast Tours NI have a myraid of wonderful experiences to enthral visitors. Belfast boasts a rich, traditional history and a vibrant modern social scene, with world-class attractions. There are many tours available in the city that provide unique insight into particular aspects of our history and culture. We at Diamond chauffeurs have the same tour as Belfast black taxi tours, only we do it in luxury and style. Whatever the interest, politics, music, art, literature, there is a tour for you. We work with other guides to ensure you have a great experience, some places of interest may be listed below.
- Titanic Experience – voted worlds no 1 attraction – 9 state of the art interactive galleries detailing the entire Titanic story in chronological order. Titanic Belfast is a visitor attraction and a monument to Belfast’s maritime heritage on the site of the former Harland & Wolff shipyard in the City’s Titanic Quarter. HMS Caroline a world war 1 battle ship and Dockside Museum are also located in the Quarter and are excellent attractions.
- City Hall – Council civic building – At the heart of the city centre is Belfast City Hall. The exciting exhibition’s showcase the journey from the city’s past to present, sharing the vibrancy and diversity of Belfast across themed zones. Not forgetting the Titanic memorial garden where the heathers reflect the crashing waves.
- Crown Bar – National Trust watering hole – Formerly the Ulster Railway Hotel, the ornate Victorian exterior and delightful interior make the Crown Bar Belfast’s greatest treasure so much so that it is now owned by the Natural Trust.
- Queen’s University – a true Belfast landmark and a highly respected, world renowned academic institution. The University is one of the great architectural landmarks and a must see attraction in Belfast with over 160 years of heritage.
- Ulster Museum – Set in the wonderful Botanic Gardens, the museum is rich with past and present collections of art, history and natural sciences.
- Fall’s / Shankill – political murals & peace wall, the West Belfast open air galleries are a must see experience for visitors. Artworks range from Republican and Loyalist political statements to colourful celebrations of the city’s famous sons and daughters.
- Crumlin Road Gaol & Courthouse – Try life behind bars with a tour of the 150 year old gaol (jail) and learn first hand how this victorian prison evolved through history.
- Belfast Castle – Cave Hill Country Park – with it’s imposing outline visible throughout the city, the Park is one of the cities most famous landmarks. The Castle and gardens are wonderful photo opportunities.
- Belfast Tours NI